QUALITY & SAFETY POLICY
Hearing protection is a sound investment.
Quality PolicyWe are committed to customer satisfaction and loyalty. Our endeavor is to reduce cost through effective and innovative use of resources. Organizational capabilities will be continually improved to retain competitive advantage by aligning our processes. Build strong business relationship with our customers and service providers. Our customers will experience professional competence and high level of service in all our deliveries.
Environment PolicyWe are committed to protecting the environment by minimizing waste and optimizing fuel consumption for continual improvement in our environmental performance.
General Rules of Safety Management
- Ensure your supervision and checks. Do not assume that system will continue to function well even if it is working for considerable period.
- Do not ignore an apparently minor alteration in the system. Ensure that system functions safely with new addition.
- Never act rash and in blind manner.
- Accident prevention should be given top priority.
- Safety management is the concern of everybody. Be sure that everybody knows the safety aspects and their role in the respective area of work during normal and emergency situations.
- Do not adopt short- cuts. Follow laid down guidelines, procedures and practices.
- Safety management works on three tier basis i.e. prevention, protection and damage control. If one sub-system in a tier is weak, temporary or otherwise, ensure re-enforcement of others to maintain over all safety.
- If lessons are not learnt and put to practice from ‘near miss’ and ‘minor’ accidents, a major accident will soon follow.
- It is the policy of the corporation that every reasonable effort shall be made to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and system of work for all employees.
- It shall be the endeavor of the corporation establishments to ensure that surrounding environment is not adversely affected by our activity.
- The prevention of accidents or accident hazards leading to personal injury or damage of equipment / property is recognized as essential and integral part of efficient operations.
- Every employee shall follow safety rules and regulations, operating procedures and safe work methods designed to protect people and equipment from risk of injury or damage to property.
- The corporation shall endeavor to adequately train all employees, suitably equip them and instruct them to perform their duties in a safe and effective way.
- Every employee shall discharge his personal responsibility and shall co-operate and effectively participate in maintaining and improving safety standards.